- Hits: 1149
Yacht Registration Process
Registration of yacht under Micronesia International Ship Registry is strictly followed and is governed by the “National Maritime Act 1997”. MISR has set up an easy and fast procedure for yacht registration. The application form to be completed and submitted to MISR can be found below.
Yacht registration commence by completing the application form and submitting to MISR Registration Offices who will lead you through the process.
The documents to be submitted are:
- Copy of Bill of Sale Notarized.
- Copy Notarized Builder’s Certificate (If New Ship.)
- Application for Registration –Form duly Completed and Signed by the applicant.( SRA01).
- Certificate of Incorporation and Document in which shows who are the owners – For applications by a company.
- Copy of Passport – For application by individuals.
- Copy of previous statutory certificates if available.
- Copy of previous Registration Certificate or Yacht Club certificate.
- Letter confirmation from Recognized Organization that ship to be registered has arranged performance of survey for the ship.
- For commercial Yachts only – MSMC is required – Certificate of endorsement will also requiredunder MISR-FSM.
- Quotation Approval letter
- Invoice Number